Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 21250
The cf-4 was built in cooperation with worldcup pro's. It is the world's first hand-operated skitool.
- special attention was paid to the focal-point: it's optimized construction assures a safe fence on the ski/board.
- the curved clamping file assures working in tightest radii and gliding over the edges easily.
- tensioning the file in a tilt position is not necessary.
- the cf-4 weighs 400 grams and assures stability and pressureless working.
- two clamp screws stabilize the file without damaging it.
- stainless-steel gliders allow base friendly and smooth surface-indulgent gliding of the cf-4.
- the ergonomic handle finally creates equality between left- and right-handed people.
- with the patented angle-twist, the angle can be adjusted from 86° to 89° in less than one second.
Every part is a rust-proof high-grade metal component with a special anodic coating.